Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Je t'épouserai un Jour



I want to stop playing games,

painting pictures and writing F.L.A.M.E.S

Because if true love exists,

I'm certain it's you and no one else.



Would you be my wife

My lover for the rest of my life.

I will face all trying days

With your kiss and your embrace.



Maybe we're too young

Maybe i shouldn't be holding this gun

But what about our plans?

I wont let go of this chance



I don't want to be the guy

Who said goodbye

Let go, and said No.



I want to be that man

Who held your hand

Under that old Mango tree

For the rest of eternity.



Let's have a family of four.

I'll chase you by the shore.

Watching as the sun sets,

No matter how old and wrinkly we get.



Before the sun throws you gleams,

I'll be serving you breakfast in bed,

Perfect coffee with just the right cream,

Sunny side up and buttered bread.



Though, we can never hold the future.

And loving gives no security.

But I will never be more sure,

Nor trusting on sweet serendipity.






A.M.P
7/11/12

No comments:

Post a Comment