Thursday, July 12, 2012

Random Stranger



For the first time I saw your face,

As you walk to the door.

Time froze and so did space,

But I guess I've never seen you before.



You were carrying those big textbooks

You were so home with that nerdy look.

Your skin gleams with the sun's radiance

And you still wear the same fragrance.

You're still the girl that i've adored

And yet I've never seen you before.



You're wearing contacts, i could tell

You lost those glasses you wore so well.

You're wearing heels, make-up and stuff

You're more of a woman but still just as tough.

You've changed a lot, enough to not ignore.

But i swear, I've never known you before.



Where have i seen you? and how have we met?

Significance, I could not find anymore,

Feeling I'm believing that pain is so striking

And not understanding how I haven't died yet.

but realizing why I haven't seen you before

for Seeing you wearing that gold wedding ring.




A.M.P
7/12/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment