Sunday, July 10, 2011

Beautiful Girl, Stay away




You brighten my day!

From this awefull gray
to a technicolor fay
What more if you said "Hey!"
Oh! butterflies will go cray-cray
In my belly, they'll go all ways
Guess Santa brought Christmas day

early with my gift in his sleigh
And a cute one, I must say.
Like a pink berry yogurt parfait,
When I'm red, only you propitiate.
Like a big musical play,
maybe gypsy or cabaret,

You also blow my heart away.

But please don't overstay,

Else, I'll look away
Coz you know, I need my right of way

It's just a little crush,more is jeopardy.
We don't want anything close to risqué
Love is not worth the child's play

and pain is not something you would replay.
So please! Please! Stop Brightening my days!
I'm single but yet to be available. Stay away.



07/8/11 -AMP-

No comments:

Post a Comment