Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Poem

"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting."


HAPPY THOUGHTS! HAPPY THOUGHT?

I MUST CHANNEL ME SOME HAPPY THOUGHTS.

A HAPPY SONG, I MUST WRITE

BUT HAPPY WORDS, I JUST CAN'T FIND.

EVERYTHING SEEMS TO RHYME WITH PAIN

VAIN, INSANE, AND MEMORY LANE

I WISH ONE DAY I'LL FIND MYSELF

HAPPINESS IN ALL THIS WEALTH;

WEALTH IN CHORES, I HAVE A LOT TO DO,

WEALTH IN SPACE, I'M ALL ALONE IN MOON,

WEALTH IN QUERIES, I HAVE A LOT TO ASK OF YOU,

AND ALL THESE I HOPE BE ANSWERED SOON.

well just look at me!

i've lost my touch

can't you see?

this is all too much.

i've given you my all

but i can never pass a ball to the BALL

YOU are what YOU ask of me

the HAPPINESS that's been missing.

please give a piece back for my memory

for me to finally write a poem that's happy.


03/09/11

-AMP-


No comments:

Post a Comment