Friday, July 22, 2011

A Stand

I forgot I knew
How I got to you
I forgot it all
You know, me and you.
Well, you never called
And why should I text you.
And now everything has changed
With wounding words interchanged.
Well you weren't that perfect
As you claim you are.
I'm not the one with the defect.
I just know, We ain't gonna go far
Yeah! We lost that flare
Whut?! I never thought you cared
Well, You were busy
With all your so-called "priorities"
That I never really thought you saw me
and this thing we have that we call WE.
And I've made up my mind
You are no longer mine
and I ain't gonna waste time
Bitter wouldn't be a good rhyme.
I'm choosing where I choose me
And I'm choosing to be free
And if ever in the future you see me
Just see me as another stranger,
And after a few days, a month a year
You wont be remembered,not even close to familiar.



-AMP-
07/23/11

No comments:

Post a Comment