Wednesday, July 27, 2011

To The Dead People


This piece is dedicated to those who are dead


The one's who fleeted, gone, and departed


To Mr. Apolinario, who for me is our tallest hero

Who stood out with his polio, but now taken granted for.

To Rizal who left us, Noli and El Fili,

You brought to us to freedom and democracy

To Andres Bonifacio who raised his bolo and led,

We love you more now, even though you are dead.


To Ryan Dunn and your jackass antics

To James Dean and your immortal chick flicks

To Elizabeth Taylor, say hi to Michael for me.

Millions more, and to enumerate all would be impossible for me.



To Miss Monroe, who STILL sets the standard of beauty

To Michael who lived his whole life for his artistry,

To Likkle Miss Amy who owned the Grammy,

To Francis M who carved Hip Hop a space in our country,

Thank you for contributing to the music industry

I've always been a fan, and you're passing will never sink in to me.


To JC, but technically you lived again,

To Robert Frost, e.e. cummings and Albert Camus

I will always patronize and honor as I hold my pen

You are my Idols, and models I'll forever look forward to.


To Atty. Ador, the man I'll always adore.

You left me with this life, but you left mom with a strife.

I don't blame you, I can never blame you.

I now If you had choice, you'd pick to be with your lil boys.

I now how much you love us, But now you're there with Jesus.

Thank you for leaving us with great memories,

I'll try my best to follow your tracks.

"To dance with my father" by Luther Vandross

would always be my favorite track.


This piece is dedicated to those who are dead

The one's who fleeted, gone, and departed,

To the people who lived and left,

and to the living, please give some respect.



07/27/11
-AMP-

No comments:

Post a Comment